Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions you’re agreeing to when using our website and services. Should you have any questions about these, then please get in contact with us.
By authorizing iCareerSolutions to proceed with the development of his or her career marketing documents, the client agrees that they are entitled to no more than two full rounds of revisions over the course of the project.
The project fee quote is based on information provided to iCareerSolutions. All additional services beyond the initial scope of work will be billed on a per-hour basis.
Payment to iCareerSolutions is due in full before services are rendered.
Expectations of client and iCareerSolutions
- Client agrees to pay all fees associated with requested work and participate fully in the information-gathering process for creating career documents.
- iCareerSolutions will not be responsible for missed deadlines if the client is late in providing information or does not approve of work in a timely manner at any stage of the process.
- The client must review all career documents for accuracy (including errors and missing or incomplete content) and respond by email with any changes or corrections (or approval to finalize) within seven days of receipt of the draft documents. If changes are indicated, iCareerSolutions will provide two additional drafts of the documents for client review and approval. Changes required must remain in the agreed scope of work, and if significant changes are required, such as a change in the focus of the documents, additional charges will apply. If corrections or approval are not provided within the timeline specified, it is assumed the documents are acceptable, and the project will be finalized.
- Additional or new information introduced after work has started will generate additional fees for consultation and writing services at the rate of $95.00/hour, billed in quarter-hour increments and due before draft delivery.
- Requests for changes, corrections, or revisions after the project is finalized will be subject to additional charges at the rate of $95.00/hour, billable in quarter-hour increments.
Timelines and Project Finalization
- Unless other arrangements are made, document drafts are provided within five business days from when the client information is received (completed Questionnaire/Matrix is received from the client).
- Rush service is available for an additional fee.
- If the project has not been finalized 30 days from the date of this agreement, the project will be considered complete, and the client will forfeit the rights to any services not used.
- After 30 days, all projects will be considered approved and complete, and any additional work will be billed at the rate of $95.00/hour.
- Changes after finalization — including client’s discretionary revisions — are subject to additional charges at the $95.00 hourly rate, billed in quarter-hour increments.
- iCareerSolutions will work with client in good faith to compose and design exceptional career marketing materials based on the data provided.
- The documents composed by iCareerSolutions must be marketed properly to produce interviews and that no guarantee of interviews, job offers, or employment is made when utilizing the services of iCareerSolutions. Client accepts full responsibility for the outcome of any job search campaign and agrees not to hold iCareerSolutions responsible for the lack of interviews or job offers, failure to obtain employment, or any other related outcomes.
- Client success is directly dependent on the effort, commitment, and diligence employed using the new career documents and a variety of job search strategies (applying for advertised positions, networking, social media search, direct contact with potential employers, etc.). Outcomes are affected by many external variables, including market volatility, local and national economies, market saturation for a particular industry, and client’s level of experience, skills, and education.
Client Assurance of Accuracy of Information Provided
- The client is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided. iCareerSolutions will not be responsible for information obtained from the client that is inaccurate or incorrect.
- iCareerSolutions is not responsible for errors on client originals or errors after proofreading and approval by the client.
- iCareerSolutions is not liable for any injury or damage caused by client omissions, false statements, or other inaccuracies, and will not be responsible for any monetary compensation or attorney fees if a legal dispute arises.
- Under no circumstances will iCareerSolutions be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of — or the inability to use — documents provided by iCareerSolutions.
- Client represents and warrants that he or she owns or otherwise controls all rights to the content supplied to iCareerSolutions; that the content is accurate; that he/she is authorized to use the content supplied and that iCareerSolutions is indemnified for all claims resulting from content supplied by the client.
- Client authorizes iCareerSolutions to use any work created on his/her behalf in publications, books, websites, and lectures provided that client information (including names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses) are changed to protect client identity.
- Client grants permission to iCareerSolutions to use the content of client’s career marketing documents to be published in articles, columns, books, industry-related publications, and training materials at the discretion of iCareerSolutions. All client-identifying data (name, address, city, email address, phone numbers) will be removed or fictionalized to protect client identity.
- Information gathered from the client during the document creation process will be kept confidential. iCareerSolutions agrees not to disclose client’s confidential information to anyone or use it in any way other than for the purpose of performing services for the client, with the exception that iCareerSolutions may disclose confidential information if ordered to do by a court of law.
- All services will be completed in a timely manner, subject to acts of God, equipment failure, or other circumstances beyond the control of iCareerSolutions.
- iCareerSolutions is not responsible for technical difficulties related to receiving or transmitting information, including, but not limited to, file compatibility issues or email difficulties.
- iCareerSolutions is not responsible for technical, hardware, and software failures of any kind nor for any issues resulting from same.
- iCareerSolutions provides client files in Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat PDF formats and does not guarantee documents will retain all of their original, intended formatting and features on client equipment.
- Fees for consultation, information-gathering, and preparation of career documents are non-refundable, as iCareerSolutions provides custom services for each client.
- Services include client consultation or coaching, writing and editorial services, design, layout, editing and proofreading, and finalization.
- Any deposits made are non-refundable, as they cover the development of a customized Questionnaire/Matrix, interview questions, or other services.
- Once the client has paid for services and received the customized Questionnaire/Matrix, no refunds are available. An administrative fee of 20% will be deducted from the total fee paid if a refund is requested before delivery of the Questionnaire/Matrix.
- iCareerSolutions is under no legal obligation to refund the purchase price of any service under any circumstance. However, iCareerSolutions will seek to satisfy every client.
- iCareerSolutions reserves the right to refuse service, terminate a client relationship, or otherwise cancel orders at their sole discretion.