Presenting results on your resume will get you noticed.
By presenting your accomplishments, including the specific tasks you performed with the results clearly demonstrates to an employer that you are the right candidate for the position,
If you completed the task then it is not bragging!
Providing your potential employer with achievement-based content on your resume, as opposed to simply list your duties and responsibilities, is not about “bragging” it is about showing examples of how you can meet their needs. Remember, if you did something well – don’t be afraid to own it!
Having trouble defining your achievements?
If you’re still struggling with recollecting your professional victories, try answering the following questions that our professional resume writing service asks our clients:
- Have you exceeded sales or performance targets at the workplace? How often?
- Have you suggested or implemented any improvements to operations or processes?
- Have you saved your employer money?
- Have you contributed to business growth in some way? (Expanded the client base? Attracted funding?)
- Have you successfully completed any challenging projects?
- Have you received any awards or commendations from your employer? How about praise from customers or clients?
When to reach out to a professional resume writing service?
If you still find it difficult to talk about your accomplishments, this is the time to reach out to a professional resume writer. iCareerSolutions professional resume writing service offers multi-award-winning Certified Professional Resume Writers.
Here are some examples of our award-winning resume samples. For a complimentary resume review, click on this calendar link to book an appointment to discuss your resume, our processes, and how we can assist you with your job search.